Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last
    Lute

Follow Lu On Twitter Add Lu on Facebook

Exclamation Lute Program Changes for April 2013 and Beyond

LuDawgs Community-

I hope all of you guys are doing well. I know that everyone is ramping up and getting MLB 2013 ready to rock this afternoon. It's a very exciting time - many of you have taken the opportunity to get in on many of our sponsors absurd promotions! It's been so much fun to operate as an affiliate between our sponsors and this community over the past 12 months. Having the unique opportunity to sit in the middle and experience everyone's growth and ideas come to life has been absolutely incredible. Over the past year, I've learned so much about each of our sponsors on a personal level, about individual members of our community, about this industry and about business in general. I want to thank each of you and all of our sponsors for providing me, personally, with that experience. It's been invaluable to my professional growth - I mean that.

Since March 2012, our membership has been afforded the unique opportunity to cash out their Lute for account balance increases without any further requirements on their end (over $15,000 worth). When we set out to create and implement our marketing/affiliate strategy, our intent was to introduce users to various DFS platforms with small amounts of cash through Lute cash outs, hope that they loved their experience and subsequently deposited their own money to continue play. At this point, we as a broader DFS community (affiliates and sites collectively) have enough data to support the fact that there are always going to be people who will gladly play with free money, but have no intention of ever depositing a dime of their own. That characteristic is a difficult challenge to overcome. I'm sure you are all very aware that many of our sponsors are in the process of winding down freerolls due to data that supports the statement above. The data speaks for itself - there's no arguing the data points - they're very clear.

For the month of April and beyond, LuDawgs will require that a cash deposit of equal or greater value needs to have been made within the past 30 days in order to cash out Lute to any given sponsors site. Lute will still be added as it's always been - but it will only be added if the requestor has made the required deposited amount in cash within the 30 day time window. This will be a requirement for everyone - even those with already large or existing balances. Let me say that I understand many will not like the change. There are also many who do not like the reduction in freerolls we've seen across this space. They're likely the same subset of people :) (and I love all of you equally! This is purely business).

You will all now notice on our cash out page that a image appears on each cash out option. That stands for "Deposit Required". Please try to make it simple on us from an administrative perspective by not requesting a cash out unless you know that deposit requirements have been met. This will help to eliminate any unnecessary back and forth.

I'd like to wish all of the LuDawgs community the very best of luck this MLB 2013 season! It's a very exciting time and I'm thrilled that LuDawgs is able to be along for the ride with each of you. Thank you in advance for understanding the change and I look forward to processing another $20,000 in Lute cash outs this year for depositing players.

Warmest regards,
    Lu

Lute

Understandable why you need to do this. It is unfortunate that free loaders ruin things sometimes. With that said, the bonus we still get through the deposit requirement is still unparalleled from what I can tell in the industry. Thanks for all that you do.

Lute

I understand just sucks some of us cant afford to deposit each and every month expecilly when you look at if you were to cash out the lute up to the amount that you can for each site its 100.00 a month. I personally can not justify depositing 100.00 a month I get why it has to be done just sucks for the people that cant afford to do that. The lute was a great thing that allowed us to play dfs even if we didnt have much money
    2013 bet record
    nfl stright up 3-2
    nfl ats 5-4
    nfl o/u 2-1
    mlb stright up 12-14
    mlb run line 0-3
    mlb over under 12-7
    ncaa football stright up 7-2
    ats 29-33-1
    over under 13-8-3
    mma bets

2012 record 197-130-2

Lute

one question will sponsors ease up a little on lute restrictions per month if we have deposited then? as an example i deposited 20 dollars on draftkings this morning so i could play the games today but they have a limit of 10 lute per month. i am wondering if this can be matched or not or will i still only be able to withdraw 10 lute this month?

Lute

im guessing it will stay the same from what it sounds like but could be wrong greg. Just a suggestion to maybe make it easier for some people and still get to use the lute. Maybe make it so you have to deposit that amount every few months instead of every month. I get if this is not doable just think it would be a lot easier on the dfs cummunity and a lot of us who can not deposit that much each month. Or the people who would not see the purpose if i Have a 800.00 bank roll on a site or whatever the number is why would I want to deposit more on top of that.
    2013 bet record
    nfl stright up 3-2
    nfl ats 5-4
    nfl o/u 2-1
    mlb stright up 12-14
    mlb run line 0-3
    mlb over under 12-7
    ats 29-33-1
    over under 13-8-3
    mma bets

2012 record 197-130-2

Lute

Follow mattbell21 On Twitter Add mattbell21 on Facebook
    I'm not saying I would do this but just clearing up the situation for myself say for instance DraftKings takes 10 lute if I deposit 10cash I can match 10 lute every month but what keeps me from withdrawing money right back from them on since I have a bankroll there?
    Follow me on Twitter ---> @mattbell211

Lute

Quote Originally Posted by mattbell21 View Post
    I'm not saying I would do this but just clearing up the situation for myself say for instance DraftKings takes 10 lute if I deposit 10cash I can match 10 lute every month but what keeps me from withdrawing money right back from them on since I have a bankroll there?
    Truth is nothing I guess really though after doing that a few times I think they would get suspicious.
    2013 bet record
    nfl stright up 3-2
    nfl ats 5-4
    nfl o/u 2-1
    mlb stright up 12-14
    mlb run line 0-3
    mlb over under 12-7
    ats 29-33-1
    over under 13-8-3
    mma bets

2012 record 197-130-2

Lute

Totally understand the need to force people into depositing. I will take advantage of this on a couple of sites. Kind of takes away from the value of lute now unfortunetly. Like others have said, being a college student, lute was a good way to keep money flowing if I ran into a bad month. Im going to have to stop playing on so many sites and just deposit on the ones I enjoy the most. I have deposited at least once at every site I have cashed lute to before, but I cant deposit 10 bucks every month to 1 site let alone 4 or 5.

Hope that this helps out LU though. I would hate to lose the lute program all together.

NFL FANTASY (here goes nothing)

​3-1

Lute

Quote Originally Posted by mattbell21 View Post
    Im glad you asked this question. I was thinking it but was afraid to be the one to say it. When I said I hope the lute program doesnt disappear completely, this is what I meant. If a bunch of people start to abuse this, it could get rid of a good thing.....

NFL FANTASY (here goes nothing)

​3-1

Lute

Follow steelcity207 On Twitter
    Swoopt Thread
    i dont think this will hurt the big sites, like FTD, draftstreet, starstreet, but id say this is going to kill the less popular sites like fantazzle and draftteam, in my opinion, not many people are going to want to deposit to those sites as they would rather put their money in the more popular sites, i understand why you have to do this, but think its going to have a huge impact in the smaller sites for the worst, huge bummer
    NFL bets: 9-2

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last